FOR GIRLS (8-12 YEARS OLD)
Want to help your daughter to build resilience, emotional intelligence and grit to set her up to be able to overcome challenges in her life? In this innovative coaching series “I can do hard things” your daughter will learn the skills and mindset to do just that!
In these 6 online personalised coaching sessions I will help your daughter to:
- Learn about herself and build confidence in her strengths.
- Learn a new step-by-step approach to tackling hard things.
- Learn resilience & stress-management skills to overcome obstacles.
- Benefit from individualised support & guidance to help her tackle a challenge she is facing right now.
- She will receive a beautifully designed workbook and journal set.
- You will have a one-one-one session with me, learning a range of skills to help her on this journey!
In this workshop we will:
Spots are limited per month. To book a free inquiry session with me sign up for a free 30 minute inquiry call!
OR contact me on the enquiry form email@example.com
This coaching series is not meant as diagnosis or treatment for active mental health conditions. Please wait to take this series until you’re at least several months into recovery and are working with experienced clinicians.